Safety & Care (+Coffee)
How safe are your products?
Our jewelry products are created by healthy moms in USA.
We disinfect our jewelry products with a 2-step disinfectant process to make sure that you are safe and protected.
How allergy-safe are your jewelry products?
316L stainless steel is low reaction, with minimum nickel content. Customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that's finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these don't react.
What materials are your jewelry products made of?
All our jewelry products are made from 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel.
Some products have a Gold finish option. 14K products are plated with Rhodium, while 18K products are plated with real 18K yellow gold. We use a high quality electroplating process that means it doesn't rub or flake away easily.
For graphical products, the clear dome is a shatterproof liquid glass-like material that is applied by hand. We do not use any paper or stickers to place designs onto our products!
How do I take care of your jewelry products?
- Our jewelry products are water and UV resistant.
- It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
- Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
- While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked.
How fresh is your coffee?
All our coffee is freshly roasted to your choice of grind:
- Whole bean coffee ships the same day it is roasted.
- Ground coffee is shipped the day after it is roasted.with the grind of your choice.
What’s the shelf life of coffee?
Unopened / sealed
- Ground coffee : pantry 3-5 months / freezer 1-2 years
- Whole bean coffee : pantry 6-9 months / freezer 2-3 years
- Ground coffee : pantry 3-5 months / freezer 3-5 months
- Whole bean coffee : pantry 6 months / 2 years
How to tell if coffee is bad?
The best way to check if it has gone bad is to use your sense of smell. If coffee has gone bad, the pleasant aroma will be gone and with it much of the flavor. Using this coffee will not harm you, but will just not have much taste if the smell is gone. It may also lose its deep dark color and appear a lighter brown.
How to store coffee beans to extend its shelf life?
Coffee does degrade over time and it degrades faster depending on the surface area. This means the whole beans will keep longer than ground coffee. The best way to store coffee beans is to place them in an air-tight container in the freezer.
You should grind fresh only the amount you plan to use that day to avoid unnecessary exposure. Storing coffee in this way will keep out moisture and other contaminants.
The best way to store ground coffee to keep it fresh longer is by storing it in your freezer immediately after use. Storing coffee in the freezer does not freeze the coffee, so it is always ready for use without any defrosting.